Contact and Booking Information
The best way to contact me is by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or on Twitter at @rickwormeli2. There is also a contact form
at the bottom of this page that goes directly to my e-mail account.
Notes on Presentation Bookings
- I present for several speakers bureaus. Their contact information is listed below. While they are a bit more expensive, they take care of everything, making both your life and mine much easier. These groups are well equipped to provide very professional, highly effective presentations and consulting for you and your group. They also maintain lists of all my cancellations, in case you want to use me sooner than the current calendar allows; they combine trips in clever ways to make dates happen that I cannot provide as readily. In the rare case that I have an emergency and can’t get to you in time, they can provide an alternative speaker. I highly recommend you book with them whenever possible.
- When I have to travel overnight, I charge the same honorarium for each day of service, regardless of how many presentations I do. If you are local to the Washington, D.C. area where I live, the honorarium is usually lower. I will also charge your group for all expenses, which include: airfare, lodging, meals, tolls, basic house=keeping gratuities, and all ground transportation. I’m comfortable using my own car (if local), using a rental car, taking a taxi, or being driven by you or one of your colleagues, whichever one you prefer.
To Book Me for Presentations or Consulting:
As I noted above, I encourage you to look into the following speakers bureaus when booking me for our mutual benefit.
- SDE (Staff Development for Educators), or call 1-800-924-9621. For my speaker page, click here.
- AEI (American Entertainment International) Speakers Bureau, or call 1-800-44-SPEAK. For my speaker page, click here.
- AMLE (American Middle Level Education), or call 1-800-528-6672. For my speaker page, click here.